Dental implants are becoming increasingly popular because it is the most durable and convenient option for replacing missing teeth. But why it is considered over other options such as dentures and bridges:-
• Enjoy a nice smile – losing teeth can ruin your smile and the aesthetics of your face. An aesthetically attractive prosthesis can be attached to the implant to bring back your charming appearance and smile. You can browse this site to get a beautiful and pretty smile.
Image Source: Google
• Durability – Unlike dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are designed to last. If you maintain your oral health properly and follow the dentist's instructions on how to care for implants, you can be sure that they will last a lifetime.
• Minimum requirements for tooth preparation – The construction of a dental bridge, also for tooth replacement, requires the reduction of neighboring teeth. On the other hand, dental implant placement does not require preparation or reduction of adjacent teeth, which means the natural structure of the teeth is preserved.
• Better oral hygiene – Unlike dentures and bridges, you can clean dental implants, in the same way, you clean natural teeth, resulting in excellent oral hygiene and physical health.
• Convenience – Dental implants are embedded in the jawbone just like your natural teeth. When replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant, you get the same level of comfort, convenience, and natural sensation as your natural tooth.